Some basic tips that everyone can do at home written by Andreia Araujo
I have seen a lot of people want a health skin, but they do not change their daily habits, I know all that is new in our routine takes a while to adapt, but when the results start to appear and very rewarding and stimulates to continue.
Some basic tips and that everyone can do at home;
- When you start your day before your breakfast, take a glass of mineral water or coco nut water, I prefer the coconut water, it will cause your body wake up and get the food in a better way, and begin moisturize your skin.
- Eat a healthy diet;
- Always use sun block;
- Choose one mineral makeup because is more health for your skin;
- Never sleep with makeup;
- Dont get stress;
- Practice exercise;
- Sleep well, eight hours is essential;
- Use a good cream to moisturize and prevent premature aging, but be sure to clean and tone before;
- Once a week exfoliate the skin to remove dead cells, the action of the moisturizer will be better effective;
Today I going to teach how do make GREEN CLAY MASK, (my favorite):
Green clay leaves the skin softer, clean, clear, silky, and not need to leave home, to leave the beautiful skin like celebrities. Just prepare a homemade recipe.
Homemade clay mask:
- 1 tablespoon of green clay powder, can find in health food stores
- Sufficient water to form a briefcase
- If you have oily skin, add a drop of Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Oil)
How do it:
Mix ingredients and apply on face with slight movements. Let stand for 30 minutes then wash then.